Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PAD #22: Pre-screenings FTW

Bit of a headache, so I'll probably be brief today.  I got into a pre-screening for Jersey Boys tonight.  It's a movie about The Four Seasons, though it follows Frankie Valli more-so than the other three members.  I honestly couldn't say how closely it follows the real story, but no doubt that they added a little bit of narrative zing to parts that wouldn't have been interesting.  I'm okay with that, over-all.  It's not a documentary after-all, so I can see why they might have been willing to toss-out a few facts for the sake of keeping a good story going.  Anyway, it was pretty decent over-all.  If the idea of a movie about The Four Seasons is something that peaks your interest, then there's a good chance you'll enjoy it.

I had another issue I wanted to talk about, but it's turning into a post of it's own.  So I'm gonna crop it out and place it in it's own entry; go through it and edit it a bit more carefully than my PADs (I've re-read some of these after the fact and noticed a lot of errors; some of which I do fix, but not all).  So that'll wrap things up for today.  Thanks for joining me, and I hope to see you tomorrow.  Until then, game well.

-Shiro

No comments:

Post a Comment